Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

books, books, and more books

Before
After
What do I do with all our books? Well, I had been storing them in plastic totes by theme along with all my preschool materials that went with the theme. But the totes are getting so full, that I had to separate some of the books from materials. The totes are heavy and a pain to get in and out of the cabinets, since I have them stacked 2 or 3 high. I have been looking for another way to store this stuff when I came across this post at 1+1+1=1. I thought this is a perfect way to store our books. So I spent naptime today setting it up. I still need more magazine holders. I have a LOT of books. I like that this gives me easier access. My preschool materials are still in the totes. I haven't found a better solution for that yet. I will let you know when I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment